- Do you want to expand market presence?
- Do you want to reduce overhead?
- Do you want to improve operations?
- Do you want to increase contacts and gain support?
Understanding your business objectives allows you to better align SEMA resources that can help you achieve your goals.
No matter what niche you're in - rods, restoration, racing, restyling, reps, trucks or wheel and Tires - there's a SEMA council or professional network that's right for your company. SEMA councils and networks offer members a variety of niche-specific programs and activities designed to provide educational and networking opportunities while promoting their particular market segment.
Top 5 Benefits of Volunteering
- Increase the size of your contact list
- Receive personal and company recognition
- Gain leadership experience
- Increase your industry knowledge
- Guide SEMA resources that effect real change
Joining a Council
How do I get started?
Step 1: Identify which council best represents your business
Step 2: Join a Council or Network
What does it Cost?
Membership dues are annual and vary based on the council and your SEMA membership category. Dues range from $50 to a $150 per year. There is no cost to join ETTN, SBN or YEN. See individual council and network pages for membership eligibility.
Council & Network Staff Contacts
Jim Skelly, Council Director (ARMO, HRIA, MPMC, PRO) - (909) 978-6690
Bryan Harrison, Director, Networks (ETTN, SBN, WTC, YEN) - (909) 978-6691
Nathan Ridnouer, Liason, Councils (TORA) - (909) 978-6688
Kristen Fregoso, Operations Specialist, Member Services - (909) 978-6681
Kristopher Porter, Communications and Marketing Specialist - (909) 378-4859
Gabrielle Gonzalez,Project Specialist, Member Services - (909) 345-0856