Why HRIA? HRIA's strength and success depend on industry support. Through cooperative action, HRIA-member companies can ensure the prosperity and longevity of the hot rod industry. HRIA's primary objectives are to ensure the future prosperity of the hot rod industry and to advance and promote awareness of the hobby.
Connect with us
To advise SEMA and our Membership of the challenges facing our market segment, perpetuating the advancement of the Hot Rod Industry.
What is HRIA?
HRIA, the Hot Rod Industry Alliance is a section of the Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA). HRIA is dedicated to addressing the challenges facing this segment of the automotive aftermarket and to preserving and promoting the hot rod industry.
Who Makes Up HRIA?
All entities serving the hot rod market, be they manufacturers, builders/fabricators, dealers, car clubs or enthusiast publications, should be HRIA members. In fact, it is critical that as many companies as possible become involved. Once in HRIA, members work through subcommittees to focus on the group's educational, legislative and communications needs, as well as on membership and promotional activities.
What Are HRIA's Goals?
HRIA's primary objectives are to ensure the future prosperity of the hot rod industry and to advance and promote awareness of the hobby. Within this context, HRIA focuses on industry-specific issues, developing effective strategies and programs that will assist members in improving their business practices and procedures. HRIA also works with HRIA's legislative staff to address those legislative and/or regulatory matters which may affect the hot rod industry, and provides a forum- through participation in Hot Rod Alley, a special SEMA Show section-through which member companies can take advantage of new business and marketing opportunities.
Why Get Involved?
HRIA's strength and success depend on industry support. Through cooperative action, HRIA-member companies can ensure the prosperity and longevity of the hot rod industry.
How Do You Get Involved?
HRIA invites all members of the hot rod industry to unite in meeting its critical goals. To become active in HRIA, your company must first be a SEMA member. Join SEMA now. If you are already a SEMA Member, contact Jim Skelly to get started.
How Much Does It Cost To Join?
HRIA annual dues are $50 for car clubs, $100 for all other SEMA members.
HRIA Select Committee
Jeff Major, Chair
Bed Wood and Parts, LLC
Danny Agosta, Chair-Elect
Steele Rubber Products
Johnson's Hot Rod Shop
Wilwood Disc Brakes
Cool Hand Customs
Tammy Holland, IPC
Driven Racing Oil
HRIA Member Logo Download
Guidelines for Proper Usage of the SEMA Logo(s)
- SEMA encourages HRIA members to post the HRIA Member logo on their company website and use it on company-related materials such as letterhead, catalogs, business cards and advertisements.
- A HRIA member may not use the HRIA Logo to market a particular product, or affix the logo to a product or to product packaging.
- The HRIA Member logo may never be used by a HRIA member as a "stand-alone"; the logo must clearly say "Member" exactly as it is placed shown to the left.
- The HRIA Member logo may not, under any circumstances, be distorted in its display; the logo must be vertically positioned as originally intended (not tweaked, turned upside down, etc.).
- The HRIA Member logo may not be printed in any other color(s) than the original red, black and white scheme. If red is unattainable, then all black is permissible.
If you require a hi-res version of the logo, please email email@example.com.