Connect with us
MPMC’s primary objective is to provide meaningful solutions to industry-specific issues and challenges, thereby perpetuating the growth and prosperity of motorsports parts manufacturers.
What is MPMC?
The Motorsports Parts Manufacturers Council (MPMC) is a council of the Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA). Established specifically for companies involved in manufacturing functional performance parts used in sanctioned racing applications, the MPMC is dedicated to addressing industry-specific issues and to preserving and promoting the motorsports parts industry.
Who Makes Up MPMC?
Established specifically for companies engaged in manufacturing functional performance parts used in sanctioned racing applications, membership in the MPMC is open to companies that manufacture, assemble and/or design a performance product. All companies that meet at least two of these criteria are eligible and encouraged to become involved. Once in MPMC, members work through subcommittees to focus on specific areas of interest and concern, including legislative, technology, marketing, distribution and racing.
What Are MPMC's Goals?
MPMC's mission is to provide meaningful solutions to industry-specific issues and challenges, thereby perpetuating the growth and prosperity of motorsports parts manufacturers. Within this context, MPMC directs its efforts toward providing its members with a forum in which to address industry-related issues, develop programs designed to meet the special needs of performance-parts manufacturers and offer new business and networking opportunities. MPMC also works with SEMA's legislative and technical staff to address those matters which may affect motorsports parts manufacturers.
Why Get Involved?
MPMC's strength and success depend on industry support. Through cooperative action, MPMC-member companies can ensure the growth, prosperity and longevity of the motorsports parts industry.
How Do You Get Involved?
MPMC invites all manufacturers of performance parts to join in meeting its critical goals. To become active in MPMC, your company must first be a SEMA member. Join SEMA now. If you are already a SEMA Member, contact Jim Skelly to get started.
How Much Does It Cost To Join?
MPMC annual dues are $100.
MPMC Select Committee
Rob Fisher, Chair
E3 Spark Plugs
Melissa Scoles, Chair-Elect
Auto Meter Products
COMP Performance Group
Callies Performance Product
AFR - Air Flow Research
Holley Performance Products
Jason Bruce, IPC
Holley Performance Products
MPMC Member Logo Download
Guidelines for Proper Usage of the SEMA Logo(s)
- SEMA encourages MPMC members to post the MPMC Member logo on their company website and use it on company-related materials such as letterhead, catalogs, business cards and advertisements.
- A MPMC member may not use the MPMC Logo to market a particular product, or affix the logo to a product or to product packaging.
- The MPMC Member logo may never be used by a MPMC member as a "stand-alone"; the logo must clearly say "Member" exactly as it is placed shown to the left.
- The MPMC Member logo may not, under any circumstances, be distorted in its display; the logo must be vertically positioned as originally intended (not tweaked, turned upside down, etc.).
- The MPMC Member logo may not be printed in any other color(s) than the original red, black and white scheme. If red is unattainable, then all black is permissible.
If you require a hi-res version of the logo, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.