Why PRO? PRO invites all companies active in vehicle accessorization to join the cause. The Professional Restylers Organization (PRO) is dedicated exclusively to addressing your needs and building awareness of the benefits of vehicle accessorization. In today’s ever-changing market, it is critical that companies involved in vehicle accessorization have a means to address and speak out through a unified voice in issues that influence and impact the restyling industry. PRO is that influential voice.
Connect with us
Submissions have closed for 2022. Keep an eye out for more information about vehicle selection and placement at the SEMA Show.
The PRO Cup Challenge encourages customization of new-model vehicles and raises the awareness of vehicle accessorizing to the general public. It also encourages dealers to work with restylers to offer accessory packages, as a means for increasing sales and profits. The competition takes place at the SEMA Show and features restylers showcasing a package for a popular new-model vehicle that would take less than 40 hours to execute and cost no more than $15,000. Packages are judged on their mass appeal, ease to replicate, and potential profitability.
Technicians, installers, shop management and shop owners are invited to a one-day installer training and general membership meeting, where they will get product training directly from leading manufacturers, as well as connect with PRO member companies and learn about current council initiatives. Training and meetings will take place on August 18, 2022 at Auto Image (922 Wakefield, Plainwell, MI 49080), and provide participants with a unique opportunity to learn the latest installation techniques and standards direct from a group of manufacturers. Lunch will be provided from 12 – 1 p.m. EDT.
The Professional Restylers Organization, a SEMA Council, is dedicated to addressing the challenges facing the restyling segment of the automotive aftermarket and to developing effective strategies for dealing with industry-specific issues.
PRO invites all companies active in vehicle accessorization to join the cause. The benefits are priceless!
- Dealer Awareness — The key to educating dealers about the benefits of vehicle accessorization and the vital role restylers play in ensuring the success of any dealership accessory program.
- Networking Opportunities — The SEMA Show, the SEMA Spring Expo and the annual PRO Project-Planning Meeting are just a few of the venues that promote valuable networking.
- Marketing Tools and Resources — Effective strategies and programs to help member companies improve their business practices and procedures. Includes seminars, special exhibits and project-vehicle activities; voluntary codes of recommended business practices for manufacturers, distributors, restylers and installers; dealer sales-training video, “Vehicle Accessorization: The Fast Track to Greater Profits”—and more.
- Industry Recognition — Annual program honors worthy individuals who have made outstanding contributions to the restyling industry.
Better relations with vehicle dealers and automakers means better business for your company.
That’s why there is a forum within the Specialty Equipment Market Association dedicated exclusively to addressing your needs and building awareness of the benefits of vehicle accessorization: the Professional Restylers Organization (PRO), a SEMA council.
In today’s ever-changing market, it is critical that companies involved in vehicle accessorization have a means to address and speak out through a unified voice in issues that influence and impact the restyling industry. PRO is that influential voice.
PRO represents the collective interests of all SEMA-member companies serving the restyling and accessory market—be they manufacturers, warehouse distributors, manufacturers reps or restylers and installers. As a member company, you can work with PRO to build solid, mutually beneficial relationships with OEMs and new- and used-vehicle dealers, participate in ongoing efforts to elevate the level of professionalism throughout all sectors of the industry, enhance customer satisfaction, and have a voice on issues that impact the industry.
PRO is dedicated to ensuring the growth and prosperity of the restyling industry and your business. Through the exchange of ideas, and by becoming actively involved, you—and your company—can play a vital role in determining and shaping the future of the dynamic restyling industry.
PRO invites all members of the restyling industry to join in meeting these critical goals. To become active in PRO, your company must first be a SEMA member. Join SEMA now. PRO participation also includes an annual dues supplement, the proceeds of which are used to fund PRO-specific programs and projects ($150 for manufacturers/importers, $75 for WDs/reps, or $50 for restylers/installers/service providers). For more information, contact Denise Waddingham.
Council & Network Member Spotlight Library
Open to all council and network members, the spotlight program provides the opportunity for individuals in the industry to share their career successes and stories or nominate a colleague / company to share how they are contributing to the specialty-equipment market. If you are, or know a person who deserves to be recognized, you are invited and encouraged to submit an application by selecting the link within each group's section.
PRO Vehicle Accessorization Flyer
PRO’s Vehicle Accessorization flyer is designed to help you educate dealers about the value of vehicle accessorization and the importance of working with a professional accessory provider. A free resource for PRO council members, the flyer is customizable so you can add your salespeople’s contact information, along with time- or brand-specific service promotions. Stand out from the crowd with this easy-to-read infographic. This double-sided PDF format allows you to print what you need, or distribute the information electronically.
Gain a Competitive Edge with PRO’s Sales Training Manual
The Professional Restylers Organization (PRO) has released the second edition of the “PRO Sales Training Manual,” a resource designed to help restylers, trimmers and accessory retailers build a more successful dealer-direct sales strategy. Many of the images in the new edition also got a refresh, and specific addendums include forms for dealership visits and structuring weekly sales calls.
PRO Select Committee
Josh Poulson, Chair
Auto Additions Inc.
Colby McLaughlin, Chair-elect
Trim Illusion, Inc.
Dino Perfetti, IPC
Ford Motor Company
Eastman Performance Films
Cristina Jorge Zamora
Specialty Automotive Treatments
Top Coverage LTD
Automotive Toys & Accessories
DMWagner & Associations
PRO Member Logo Download
Guidelines for Proper Usage of the SEMA Logo(s)
- SEMA encourages PRO members to post the PRO Member logo on their company website and use it on company-related materials such as letterhead, catalogs, business cards and advertisements.
- A PRO member may not use the PRO Logo to market a particular product, or affix the logo to a product or to product packaging.
- The PRO Member logo may never be used by a PRO member as a "stand-alone"; the logo must clearly say "Member" exactly as it is placed shown to the left.
- The PRO Member logo may not, under any circumstances, be distorted in its display; the logo must be vertically positioned as originally intended (not tweaked, turned upside down, etc.).
- The PRO Member logo may not be printed in any other color(s) than the original red, black and white scheme. If red is unattainable, then all black is permissible.
If you require a hi-res version of the logo, please email email@example.com.