Why PRO? PRO invites all companies active in vehicle accessorization to join the cause. The Professional Restylers Organization (PRO) is dedicated exclusively to addressing your needs and building awareness of the benefits of vehicle accessorization. In today’s ever-changing market, it is critical that companies involved in vehicle accessorization have a means to address and speak out through a unified voice in issues that influence and impact the restyling industry. PRO is that influential voice.
Connect with us
The Professional Restylers Organization, a SEMA Council, is dedicated to addressing the challenges facing the restyling segment of the automotive aftermarket and to developing effective strategies for dealing with industry-specific issues.
PRO invites all companies active in vehicle accessorization to join the cause. The benefits are priceless!
- Dealer Awareness — The key to educating dealers about the benefits of vehicle accessorization and the vital role restylers play in ensuring the success of any dealership accessory program.
- Networking Opportunities — The SEMA Show, the SEMA Spring Expo and the annual PRO Project-Planning Meeting are just a few of the venues that promote valuable networking.
- Marketing Tools and Resources — Effective strategies and programs to help member companies improve their business practices and procedures. Includes seminars, special exhibits and project-vehicle activities; voluntary codes of recommended business practices for manufacturers, distributors, restylers and installers; dealer sales-training video, “Vehicle Accessorization: The Fast Track to Greater Profits”—and more.
- Industry Recognition — Annual program honors worthy individuals who have made outstanding contributions to the restyling industry.
Better relations with vehicle dealers and automakers means better business for your company.
That’s why there is a forum within the Specialty Equipment Market Association dedicated exclusively to addressing your needs and building awareness of the benefits of vehicle accessorization: the Professional Restylers Organization (PRO), a SEMA council.
In today’s ever-changing market, it is critical that companies involved in vehicle accessorization have a means to address and speak out through a unified voice in issues that influence and impact the restyling industry. PRO is that influential voice.
PRO represents the collective interests of all SEMA-member companies serving the restyling and accessory market—be they manufacturers, warehouse distributors, manufacturers reps or restylers and installers. As a member company, you can work with PRO to build solid, mutually beneficial relationships with OEMs and new- and used-vehicle dealers, participate in ongoing efforts to elevate the level of professionalism throughout all sectors of the industry, enhance customer satisfaction, and have a voice on issues that impact the industry.
PRO is dedicated to ensuring the growth and prosperity of the restyling industry and your business. Through the exchange of ideas, and by becoming actively involved, you—and your company—can play a vital role in determining and shaping the future of the dynamic restyling industry.
PRO invites all members of the restyling industry to join in meeting these critical goals. To become active in PRO, your company must first be a SEMA member. Join SEMA now. PRO participation also includes an annual dues supplement, the proceeds of which are used to fund PRO-specific programs and projects ($150 for manufacturers/importers, $75 for WDs/reps, or $50 for restylers/installers/service providers). For more information, contact Denise Waddingham.
PRO Vehicle Accessorization Flyer
PRO’s Vehicle Accessorization flyer is designed to help you educate dealers about the value of vehicle accessorization and the importance of working with a professional accessory provider. A free resource for PRO council members, the flyer is customizable so you can add your salespeople’s contact information, along with time- or brand-specific service promotions. Stand out from the crowd with this easy-to-read infographic. This double-sided PDF format allows you to print what you need, or distribute the information electronically.
Industry Talks: Back to Business
SEMA is hosting a series of moderated discussions with automotive aftermarket professionals within various segments or specialties in the industry. All Industry Talks will focus on how they are leading their businesses to success as they reopen.
Gain a Competitive Edge with PRO’s Sales Training Manual
The Professional Restylers Organization (PRO) has released the second edition of the “PRO Sales Training Manual,” a resource designed to help restylers, trimmers and accessory retailers build a more successful dealer-direct sales strategy. Many of the images in the new edition also got a refresh, and specific addendums include forms for dealership visits and structuring weekly sales calls.
Looking For New Business Partners?
Reach out to your colleagues in the Professional Restylers Organization to grow and strengthen your business.
PRO Select Committee
Dino Perfetti, Chair
Josh Poulson, Chair-Elect
Auto Additions Inc.
Auto Action Group Inc.
Go Rhino/Big Country
Specialty Automotive Treatments
Tops and Trends
Trim Illusion, Inc.
DMWagner & Associations
Reynolds & Reynolds
Eastman Performance Films
Ellen McKoy, IPC
PRO Member Logo Download
Guidelines for Proper Usage of the SEMA Logo(s)
- SEMA encourages PRO members to post the PRO Member logo on their company website and use it on company-related materials such as letterhead, catalogs, business cards and advertisements.
- A PRO member may not use the PRO Logo to market a particular product, or affix the logo to a product or to product packaging.
- The PRO Member logo may never be used by a PRO member as a "stand-alone"; the logo must clearly say "Member" exactly as it is placed shown to the left.
- The PRO Member logo may not, under any circumstances, be distorted in its display; the logo must be vertically positioned as originally intended (not tweaked, turned upside down, etc.).
- The PRO Member logo may not be printed in any other color(s) than the original red, black and white scheme. If red is unattainable, then all black is permissible.
If you require a hi-res version of the logo, please email email@example.com.