Why TORA? Members of the Truck and Off-Road Alliance (TORA) represent the collective interest of all its members through a single, powerful voice that can play a significant role in shaping the industry. They are joined together to form a potent coalition whose mission is to determine and shape the future of the off-road and truck accessory industry. TORA is a council whose member companies manufacture, distribute, sell and/or install accessories for off-road vehicles, light-duty pickup trucks, ATVs, or provide services to the off-road and truck accessory industry.
Connect with us
To provide valued tools and events for retailers and manufacturers to plug into and grow their collective businesses.
Throughout the decade and beyond, quality and service will be the hallmarks of successful businesses.
To serve, engage & unite the truck & off-road community though networking, education & outreach initiatives to provide value & help our members succeed.
TORA is a council of the Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA). If your company manufactures, distributes, sells and/or installs accessories for light-duty pickup trucks, vans and SUVs, or provides services to the light-truck accessory industry, TORA welcomes your participation and encourages you to join today. The benefits are priceless.
Powerful reasons to join TORA today:
Representation of the collective interests of all members through a single, powerful voice that can play a significant role in shaping the industry.
A forum for addressing the issues facing the light-truck accessory industry.
Unlimited networking opportunities through council meetings, functions and special events.
Dealer education in the form of workshops and seminars held throughout
Industry recognition at annual awards ceremonies.
...And much more!
How Do You Get Involved?
TORA invites all companies serving the light-truck accessory market to join in meeting these critical goals. To become active in TORA, your company must first be a SEMA member. Join SEMA now. TORA participation also includes an annual dues supplement, the proceeds of which are used to fund council-specific programs and activities ($50 for truck/car clubs, $100 for all other SEMA members). For more information, contact Denise Waddingham.
TORA Select Committee
Erika Marquez, Chair
Troy Wirtz, Chair-Elect
Dee Zee Inc.
Charles Morrison IV
THE SHOP Magazine
Roll N Lock
Dawson D. Druesedow
4 Wheel Performance
Ford Motor Company
Keystone Automotive Opperations
Go Rhino/Big Country
The AAM Group
Kathryn Reinhardt, IPC
4 Wheel Parts
TORA Member Logo Download
Guidelines for Proper Usage of the SEMA Logo(s)
- SEMA encourages TORA members to post the TORA Member logo on their company website and use it on company-related materials such as letterhead, catalogs, business cards and advertisements.
- A TORA member may not use the TORA Logo to market a particular product, or affix the logo to a product or to product packaging.
- The TORA Member logo may never be used by a TORA member as a "stand-alone"; the logo must clearly say "Member" exactly as it is placed shown to the left.
- The TORA Member logo may not, under any circumstances, be distorted in its display; the logo must be vertically positioned as originally intended (not tweaked, turned upside down, etc.).
- The TORA Member logo may not be printed in any other color(s) than the original red, black and white scheme. If red is unattainable, then all black is permissible.
If you require a hi-res version of the logo, please email email@example.com.