Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) and First Data have teamed up to help improve your business by offering these great benefits:
- Accept all major debit and credit cards including Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express® and Discover® Network
- Competitive pricing transactions
- With Electronic Check Acceptance® (ECA), get instant approval and electronic deposits for check transactions
- Help build customer loyalty and profit by offering gift cards
- Full service debit/ATM transactions, e commerce and virtual terminal applications
- Access to merchant account information through a secure and innovative Internet based reporting tool
- 24/7 customer service
"I was referred by a representative of SEMA to Ken Keifer, senior account
executive. Ken has been with First Data for almost 2 decades and is very well
versed in the industry. Ken has been and continues to be instrumental in my
understanding of MC/VISA and the standards of Credit Card Processing. Ken made
it easy for me to navigate the program and also understand my rate structure. He
makes himself available to any support needs I may have and I especially
appreciate his honesty. They have been a valuable partner to our business, and
we strongly recommend them for all merchant credit card processing."
-Raymond Andrade of 24 Hour Recreational Storage
We got better information, greater access and our credit card processing
costs dropped by more than half.
-Brian Allen, CFO, Portofino International Trading USA, Inc.
Learn more or to enroll, contact:
Ken Keifer, First Data Senior Account Executive
*Subject to credit approval. New or renewing members are eligible once approved and activated for a new merchant First Data payment processing account by 12/30/2012. First Data will pay SEMA the one time $100 towards membership. The Merchant is responsible for any balance exceeding the $100 membership discount. Existing members who have renewed may receive up to $100 credit within 90 days which can be applied as a processing credit to your statement. Please allow 60 days after account approval for membership payment or credit to your merchant account.
Questions regarding your SEMA membership? Contact Gary Vigil, Membership Director at 909-978-6738.