By SEMA Editors
Dates and locations have been scheduled for several upcoming SEMA-sponsored shows, measuring sessions and activities.
- Webinar: Understanding the Pickup Accessorization Market, August 24
- SEMA Nordic Business Development Program, August 24-28, 2022, Stockholm, Sweden
- Webinar: The Future of Tuning, August 25, 2022
- FLN and TORA Cross-Council Mixer, September 7, Arizona Grand Resort and Spa, Phoenix, Arizona
- HRIA General Membership Meeting & Panel Discussion: Hot Rod Trends: Looking Back & Looking Ahead, September 7, 2022
- SEMA Measuring Session: ’23 Toyota GR Corolla, September 13–14, 2022, SEMA Garage, Diamond Bar, California
- SEMA Washington Rally, September 22, 2022, Washington, D.C.
- SEMA Measuring Session: ’22 Ford E-Transit, September 26–30, 2022, SEMA Garage, Diamond Bar, California
- 2022 SEMA Show, November 1–4, 2022, Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas
- 2022 PRI Trade Show, December 8–10, 2022, Indiana Convention Center, Indianapolis
- MPMC Media Trade Conference, January 24–26, 2023, Embassy Suites, Anaheim, California
For association-related travel, contact Manya Petropaki (firstname.lastname@example.org) at Travel Store USA, 949-930-9268.