By Ashley Reyes
The SEMA Businesswomen’s Network (SBN) is hosting the first-ever three-day comprehensive leadership training designed specifically for women in the automotive aftermarket.
By bringing women together for focused leadership training, the event will educate, inspire and support women to thrive in the workplace. The three-day program includes presentations and workshops from top trainers and experts, including Dale Carnegie. Participants are able to choose from various personal development tracks on dealing with difficult people or creating a drama-free workplace, as well as leadership tracks for building strong teams that deliver proven results.
Experts will also share insights on how emotional intelligence plays a role in the office, and what women can do to amplify their careers through their physical and emotional presence. The entire event is designed to be inspiring and provide participants with confidence and knowledge that will make a meaningful impact.
The forum will take place March 16–18, at the Avenue of the Arts Hotel in Costa Mesa, California, and help SBN members and women in the industry:
- Create and build skill sets through education, mentorship and small group discussions.
- Participate in sessions with expert speakers, several that are led by the world-renown Dale Carnegie trainers.
- Grow and expand their tribe of women allies through daily networking activities.
- Express challenges and wins with other women in the automotive industry knowing that the common goal is to advance all females.
- Attend two keynote sessions that will move them to become their best self in both their personal and professional life.
Participants are able to choose from either a personal development track on dealing with difficult people and creating a drama-free workplace, or a leadership track for building strong teams that deliver proven results.
Online registration is open through March 15. SBN members can register at a reduced rate of $499, compared to non-SEMA members at $699. Participants must make their own travel arrangements.
View the full program and register here.