By Ashley Reyes
Securing education and skills training is imperative to ensure one’s success, relevancy and advancement in their job or future career.
During the third session of the “Sharpen Your Soft Skills” webinar series, Powered by the SEMA Businesswomen’s Network (SBN) on May 25, at 11:00 a.m. (PDT), entry- to mid-level professionals will learn how to secure the training and education they need to earn proper wages and secure advancements. Register to learn more about:
- Common obstacles to securing education and specialized skills training.
- How to identify further education opportunities that best suit one’s career goals (graduate school, undergraduate, trade school, lean Six Sigma black belt, PMP, etc.).
- How to fit skills training into your schedule alongside work and family life.
- Methods for requesting the right training that suits one’s career needs.
- Best practices for approaching a supervisor to request additional training.