By Ashley Reyes
SEMA Hot Rod Industry Alliance (HRIA) members and those involved in the hot-rod segment of the industry are invited to join the council for its upcoming general membership meeting, May 21, at 10:00 a.m. (PDT).
This event will provide HRIA members with details on new and existing programs, including those that will help members connect with other businesses and promote their brands to consumers. Specific programs to be discussed include:
- The new Searchable Council Member Company Directory.
- HRIA Education Days—This event takes place at the National Street Rod Association (NSRA) Nationals in Louisville, Kentucky, and provides HRIA manufacturers a chance to promote and educate enthusiasts about their products through face-to-face educational seminars with industry enthusiasts.
- Updates on open HRIA meetings and mixers at major car show events through the year.
- Industry awards and the HRIA SEMA Show feature vehicle program.
- HRIA-member spotlight program and how to participate.
A virtual panel discussion focused on hot rodding for the younger generation will be presented following general council updates.