By SEMA Editors
Following are dates and locations for several upcoming SEMA-sponsored shows, measuring sessions and activities.
- ARMO Hot Products Showcase at Spring Carlisle, April 19–21, 2018, Carlisle, Pennsylvania
- ARMO Mixer, April 19, 2018, Carlisle Fairgrounds, Carlisle, Pennsylvania
- SEMA Measuring Session: ’19 Chevrolet Silverado LTZ and High Country, April 24, 2018, Detroit
- YEN Meetup Formula DRIFT Atlanta, May 11, 2018, Road Atlanta, Braselton, Georgia
- SEMA Washington Rally, May 16, 2018, Washington, D.C.
- SEMA Australia Business Development Program, May 24–28, 2018, Melbourne, Australia
- SEMA Town Hall Meeting, June 7, 2018, Flaming River Industries, Berea, Ohio
- SEMA Show Exhibitor Summit, June 25–26, 2018, Las Vegas
- Collector Car Appreciation Day (CCAD), July 13, 2018
- SEMA Installation & Gala, July 20, 2018, Hilton Los Angeles/Universal City, Universal City, California
- SEMA China Business Development Conference, August 15–19, 2018, Shanghai, China
- SEMA Show, October 30–November 2, 2018, Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas
- PRI Trade Show, December 6–8, 2018, Indiana Convention Center, Indianapolis
For association-related travel, contact Manya Petropaki (firstname.lastname@example.org) at Travel Store USA, 949-930-9268.