By SEMA Editors
The new SEMA Career Center is an online employment resource dedicated to the automotive aftermarket industry.
SEMA has recently launched the SEMA Career Center—an online employment resource dedicated to the automotive aftermarket industry. Available at www.sema.org/jobs, the SEMA Career Center addresses the employment challenges of automotive companies and facilitates a talent pipeline for entering into the automotive aftermarket industry.
- The SEMA Career Center specializes in automotive employment only. Many mega sites or large networks of sites target all industries. We know the automotive marketplace!
- You can search our résumé databank for free. Simply sign up for a free employer account and search. This gives you the opportunity to try it out.
- You can choose how you want candidates to apply. Jobs seekers may apply via your own company website/URL, an email address you supply, through your employer account on our site, by mail or by fax.
- You may take advantage of advanced analytics and reporting of your very own in your Employer's Account.
- SEMA will help market job listings: 480 average job listings, 300-plus searchable resumes and high applicant traffic and page views.
Find your next employee. Start your search.
Contact SEMA’s Director of Education Zane Clark for more details.