Last year's Young Executive Network (YEN) Reception featured a casino night.
Building connections and creating new partnerships is one of the main draws for both buyers and exhibitors during the 2014 SEMA Show. Many of these introductions happen at booths, but networking potential doesn’t end with the close of the Show each day.
SEMA’s councils and networks focus on facilitating additional opportunities throughout the week. These events are more than just parties or places to enjoy drinks and free snacks. They open doors to specific industry niches—street performance, hot rod, restoration, restyling, trucks, wheels and tires—or segments of people with similar interests.
A SEMA armband will identify the council and network leaders who can answer questions about the groups. Attendees might go to increase their own involvement in a particular segment or to explore and establish key relationships outside their niche, but either way, the experience can impact business for the year ahead.
Here are a few opportunities for attendees to consider:
- SEMA Businesswomen’s Network (SBN) Mixer at LVCC Room N242 – Monday, 12:00 p.m.–1:00 p.m.
- Young Executives Network (YEN) Mixer at LVCC Room N242 – Monday, 5:00 p.m.–6:00 p.m.
- Truck and Off-Road Alliance (TORA) Happy Hour at Booth #34183 – Tuesday, 4:00 p.m.–5:00 p.m.
- Wheel & Tire Council (WTC) Reception at Renaissance Hotel Pool – Tuesday, 5:00 p.m.–7:00 p.m.
- Joint Emerging Trends & Technology (ETTN)/YEN Reception at Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino, Ballroom C – Tuesday, 5:00 p.m.–7:30 p.m.
- Automotive Restoration Market Organization (ARMO) Reception at Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino, Ballrooms D&E – Tuesday, 5:15 p.m.–7:30 p.m.
- Professional Restylers Organization (PRO) Reception at Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino, Ballrooms F&G – Tuesday, 5:30 p.m.–7:30 p.m.
- PRO Happy Hour at Booth #12561 – Wednesday, 4:00 p.m.–5:00 p.m.
- TORA Reception at Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino, Ballroom C – Wednesday, 5:00 p.m.–7:00 p.m.
- Hot Rod Industry Alliance (HRIA) Reception at Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino, Ballrooms A&B – Wednesday, 5:15 p.m.–8:30 p.m.