SEMA participants at a previous SEMA China program visit the China International Auto Parts Expo. This year, SEMA members—for the first time—will have a chance to exhibit at this show, which is now in its seventh year.
SEMA members are invited to participate in an upcoming trip to explore the market in China and showcase products at one of the largest trade shows in that country—the China International Auto Parts Expo (CIAPE). The expo is the official trade show of the Chinese Ministry of Commerce.
Participants of the 2013 SEMA China Trip will visit off-road and street-performance shops in China, as well as meet with high-ranking U.S. officials in the country. As an additional part of the program, SEMA members can opt to exhibit at the CIAPE. Now in its seventh year, the show is held in the China International Exhibition Center in central Beijing.
Benefits for participating SEMA members include:
- A private interpreter for each company.
- The opportunity to meet with pre-vetted distributors and retailers from throughout China.
- The opportunity to showcase products at the CIAPE show.
- An upscale, centrally located hotel.
- Qualified exhibitors will receive a U.S. grant of $1,000 to defray the costs of participation.
- Promote brands to Chinese buyers now through China eNews—a periodic Chinese-language electronic newsletter sent to buyers throughout China.
This popular trip to China sells out each year, so SEMA members are encouraged to register now for one of the remaining slots. For more information, contact Linda Spencer at email@example.com.