SEMA's council and committees were developed to provide an outlet and forum for the specialized market niches that comprise the specialty-equipment industry to identify and confront unique challenges and opportunities while better utilizing the association's resources.
Each SEMA council represents a group of SEMA members that share a common business purpose or market segment. The group should be able to identify common business goals, issues and challenges that require a special focus by the association. The councils should direct their energies toward achieving the group’s goals.
Below are the councils and committees currently within SEMA. For more information on each group, click on the appropriate link.
- Automotive Restoration Market Organization (ARMO)
- Hot Rod Industry Alliance (HRIA)
- Light-Truck Accessory Alliance (TORA)
- Motorsports Parts Manufacturers Council (MPMC)
- Manufacturers' Rep Council (MRC)
- Professional Restylers Organization (PRO)
- SEMA Businesswomen's Network (SBN)
- Street Performance Council (SPC)
- Wheel & Tire Council (WTC)
- Young Executives Network (YEN)
SEMA eNews highlights the websites of SEMA-member companies through the Hot Links to Cool Sites section each week. SEMA members: To be included in Hot Links to Cool Sites, e-mail your company name and website to email@example.com. Note: Make sure to include “Hot Links” in the subject line of the e-mail.