Learn how to maximize your specialty-equipment parts e-catalog and your online marketing at SEMA’s 2009 Internet Symposium sponsored by SPC on Saturday, August 1 at Pasadena, California’s Convention Center.
In this special session entitled “Myth Busting the ACES and PIES Data Standards”, Digital Performance Inc. co-founder Gigi Ho, will show you how to leverage ACES and PIES data standards to:
- Prepare your parts data for millions of additional consumers
- Make your catalog visible to more consumers and distributors
- Sell more parts
- Reduce returns
- Improve your customers’ experience and help them find what they want faster
Gigi is one of six online marketing experts speaking at the Internet Symposium, where you'll walk away with answers to all your online marketing questions.
The SEMA Internet Symposium sells out every year—don’t wait. Register now for early bird discounts.
Early Bird Registration Fees
- SEMA Member – First company employee - $125
- SEMA Member – Additional company employee - $99
- Non-members – $199
The onsite registration fee is $199 for all SEMA members and non-members.