SEMA DATA CO-OP
SDC Product News
The products featured below are from SEMA Data Co-op (SDC) member companies that have attained Gold- or Platinum-level data, which means that their product data is robust and complete—likely to drive customer purchase decisions. SDC members meeting data scorecard requirements are invited to submit product releases for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
B&W Trailer Hitches
Tow & Stow Receiver Hitch
A pintle hitch with the same great features as the Tow & Stow Receiver Hitch. The trailer’s loop goes over the ball, then the thick plate drops down to secure it. Easy to line up and connect, this pintle hitch can carry even heavier loads than the regular Tow & Stow. Easily stow it under the vehicle when you are done towing.
Product details include:
- 8.5-in. drop and a 4.5-in. rise; also uses a standard 2- or 25/16-in. ball mount.
- Easily hook up to any trailer.
- 1.25-in. hole diameter.
- 16,000 lbs. trailer weight when used as a pintle.
- 10,000 lbs. trailer weight when used as a ball mount.
- Stows under the vehicle when not in use.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- PNs TS10055, TS10056, TS20055 and TS20056.
Max Energy Spectrum Power Programmer
The MAX Energy Spectrum Power Programmer optimizes engine tuning for maximum power and performance for any kind of driving.
- Optimized engine tuning for maximum power and performance for any kind of driving.
- Increased mileage; users report 1–3 mpg gains.
- Application-specific performance features.
- Quick command features (application-specific).
- Read/display/clear diagnostic trouble codes.
- Large 4.3-in. full-color screen with user-friendly navigation for simple installation/tuning/feature changes.
- Easy-to-view color screen
- Bold contemporary exterior styling.
- Increased processor speeds for fast programming.
- PN 3000 and California-legal version PN 3050.
LEED Brakes drum-to-disc brake conversion kit
Add the safety, reliability and performance of power disc brakes to your ’66–’75 Ford Bronco with a LEED Brakes drum-to-disc brake conversion.
In this kit you receive everything you need to mount dual-piston disc brakes to the factory drum brake knuckles of your vehicle. No cutting, drilling or grinding necessary; this is a true bolt-on kit. All components used in these kits are new, high-quality, precision-machined products and are designed to work with your stock or aftermarket locking hubs and bearings.
- 51mm 2-piston calipers
- 12-in. vented rotors
- Dual-diaphragm zinc-plated or chrome power booster
- 1-in. bore master cylinder options. Manual Brake and Spindle Mount kits also available. All kits utilize a 5x5.5-in. bolt pattern.
- PN FC5001-8105.
The SDC is “data central” for the specialty-equipment segment, containing millions of products and vehicle fitments from performance and accessories brands. Created by SEMA, the SDC is the definitive, industry-owned and -operated centralized data warehouse, complete with comprehensive online tools, and a team of dedicated data and technology experts to assist manufacturers and resellers with product data needs. Learn more at www.semadatacoop.org or scan the QR code with your smartphone camera.