2015 SEMA Membership Directory Printed and Online
The membership directory is also available online. The online membership directory is continually updated to include new SEMA members. In addition, the online version of the membership directory lists members’ staff personnel, and you can contact them via e-mail through your MySEMA account.
If you don’t already have a MySEMA account, it’s no problem. If your company is a SEMA member, just ask your company’s SEMA contact to add you to your company’s profile. The person(s) listed under “Company Contact” on the bottom right of your company’s online directory listing has the ability to add employees to your company’s record.
It’s important to register through your Company Contact to ensure that you are tied to your company’s record and will have free access to benefits such as research reports and webinar downloads. You will use your company e-mail address to access your MySEMA account.
If your company is not a SEMA member, you can still register for a MySEMA account by logging into my.SEMA.org/login and clicking on “Register Now.” While you won’t have access to free SEMA membership benefits, you will be able to access resources such as research reports and webinar downloads for a fee.
SEMA.org – Gateway to Information
Information and resources are at your fingertips at www.SEMA.org. For instance:
• Did you know that SEMA was called the “Speed Equipment Manufacturers Association” when it was formed in 1963?
• Do you want to know who is currently serving on the SEMA Board of Directors or how to reach them?
• Do you want to locate a back issue of SEMA News magazine or SEMA eNews, the association’s weekly electronic newsletter?
• Do you want to know which current legislative initiatives that could affect SEMA-member companies are on SEMA’s government affairs department’s radar?
• Do you have the financial benchmarks to learn how your company compares to industry averages?
• Are you familiar with the SEMA Education Institute (SEI) and its free content available to SEMA members?
• Do you know that SEMA has a classifieds section that lists positions available at SEMA-member companies and lists people who are looking for positions?
• Do you know which SEMA staff person to contact by department?
• Do you know that SEMA has benefit partners who provide business resources and solutions such as business insurance, shipping, credit-card payment processing, a consumer credit-card program and an online pay-per-buyer program for SEMA members?
• Do you know which councils and committees are right for you and your company?
• Do you want to know how to volunteer or get more involved in the industry?
If you visit SEMA.org, you can find answers to all these questions and much, much more.
...is to help our members’ businesses succeed and prosper. Our members are the producers and marketers of specialty-equipment products and services for the automotive aftermarket.
We Will Do This By:
• Proactive leadership in our industry to help it expand domestically and worldwide.
• Delivering programs, activities and information in response to the ongoing and emerging needs of our members.
• Emphasizing education to help members focus on and achieve acceptable world-class quality standards.
• Legislative and regulatory advocacy.
• Producing the industry’s leading trade show.
SEMA has programs and services whose sole purpose is to help its member companies succeed. SEMA’s goal is to be the go-to resource for its member companies and would like more of its members to take advantage of the resources available. For a complete listing of SEMA member benefits, visit www.SEMA.org/benefits. If you want to know how SEMA can help you and your company, call the SEMA customer service team at 909-610-2030, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.