By SEMA Editors
There are five weeks until the aftermarket industry converges in Las Vegas for the 2023 SEMA Show, October 31-November 3. As exhibitors gear up to connect with a projected 160,000 buyers, influencers, dealers and more automotive professionals, here's a list of key deadlines and checklists to keep the industry on track and on budget.
SEMA Show Deadlines List
This all-encompassing checklist provides a breakdown of all of the deadlines for booth orders, rentals, booth vehicle applications, celebrity appearance notifications and more key dates, which are also detailed below.
This checklist allows exhibitors to keep track of all costs--like exhibit design, booth services, freight/material handling, labor and miscellaneous fees. Simply input the exhibiting company name for a personalized form.
Upcoming Key Exhibitor Deadlines
Placing Freeman orders before the Thursday, September 28 discount deadline, which offers prices up to 40% off regular rates on nearly all services, is one of the best ways to save ahead of the SEMA Show. Our partners at Freeman are here to help answer any questions about preparing for the SEMA Show and maximizing savings. Email email@example.com or call 888-508-5054 (Monday through Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. PDT) to connect directly.
Don't forget that the Exhibitor Services Manual, accessed at semashow.com/esm, is a one-stop shop for all things related to exhibiting at the SEMA Show. It contains everything companies need to know to exhibit like a pro, including the deadline and budget checklists.
And now that you know these dates, exhibitors can also lock in the guaranteed lowest hotel rates by booking in the official SEMA Show Block provided by OnPeak.
Be sure to check out the complete list of deadlines for more dates.
- September 28: Freeman Discount Deadline--Various Freeman services, including audio-visual and computers; carpet and booth cleaning order; credit card authorization/method of payment; electrical; accessories (advanced rate); furnishings (advanced rate); first-time exhibitor booth package; labor for hanging signage/banner; labor for installation/dismantle; payment authorization form; rental exhibit order (advanced rate); third party payment authorization; utilities; internet/telephone.
- September 29: Exhibitor registration is due for domestic guests (to receive badges in the mail) at semashow.com/register.
- October 6: New Products Entry (advanced rate).
- October 6: Products for Product-Vehicle Builders.
- October 6: Exhibitor Booth Insurance (if purchased from Risk-strategies/Buttine).
- October 6: EAC/Exhibitor-Appointed Contractor Application Form.
- October 6: EAC/Exhibitor-Appointed Contractor Proof of Insurance Deadline.
- October 13: Shipping of Carpet to Advance Warehouse--CARPET/PAD only.
- October 13: After-Hours Events.
- October 13: After-Hours Event--Proof of Security (Required if having an after-hours event).
- October 13: Meeting/Function space reservation.
- October 16: Booth Catering Order Service--CENTERPLATE.
- October 18: Tents/Canopies--Full Circle Events.
- October 18: Freight--Last day freight will be accepted at the warehouse without penalty.
- October 19: Hanging sign/banner shipments to advance Freeman Warehouse.
- October 19: New Product Showcase advance shipments to Freeman Warehouse.
- October 20: Photography Order--Expo Ease
- October 20: Plant and Floral Order--Expo Ease
- October 26: Freight--1st Day Shipments accepted at LVCC (refer to Target Floor Plan)
- October 27: Vehicle Detailing (Advanced Rate)--ShowFleet
- November 2: Last Day to Pick Up Banquet Tickets--12:00 p.m. deadline
- November 3: Members Lounge Conference Room Reservation by 3 p.m.
- November 3: Online Registration Closes at 2 p.m.