By SEMA Editors
The SEMA Truck & Off-Road Alliance (TORA) has selected 10 unique builds to showcase in its Feature Vehicle Build Program at the 2023 SEMA Show, October 31-November 3 in Las Vegas.
A Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 XR was named TORA Best in Show at the 2022 SEMA Show.
The Feature Vehicle Program--reserved for TORA member companies as a membership benefit--highlights the diverse landscape of the truck and off-road industry and the many opportunities the market represents. Through the program, SEMA Show attendees can be inspired by new design concepts and witness the unique ways that truck and off-road aftermarket products and technologies can be used.
This year's selected companies and featured vehicles are:
- Berg Performance Inc.: '05 Porsche Cayenne Turbo
- Custom Auto Air: '73 Jeep J10
- Custom FN Customs: '72 Chevrolet Blazer
- Dixie 4 Wheel Drive: '21 Jeep Gladiator
- Eastern Truck & Accessories: '57 Willys Panel Wagon
- Front Runner Outfitters: '23 Toyota Tundra
- Pags Speed Shop: '74 Ford F-250 Crew Cab
- Patriot Liner/American Coating Humvee: '85 AM General
- Sandy Cats, LLC: '19 Toyota 4Runner
- Southern Off-Road Specialists: '10 Toyota Tacoma
Attendees of the SEMA Show are encouraged to visit the TORA Feature Vehicle Trail--located on the walkway outside of the Las Vegas Convention Center between North Hall and West Hall--to view the vehicles on display. Here, attendees will be immersed in a variety of different builds and be able to vote for their favorite to win the TORA Feature Vehicle Best in Show Award.
The TORA Feature Vehicle Best in Show Award winner will be announced at TORA's Reception on Wednesday, November 1, from 5:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m. PDT inside the West Hall, 3rd Floor Pre-Function Area. All TORA member companies are invited to attend the event to join in on the awards ceremony, network in a relaxed atmosphere and learn about the benefits of being a TORA member.
To learn more about the SEMA Truck & Off-Road Alliance, visit sema.org/tora.