By Juan Torres
The SEMA Show Online Media Center is now available for exhibiting companies to submit SEMA Show-related press releases to be included on the SEMA Show website.
Exhibitors can post press releases at semashow.com/press-release to generate excitement and awareness, as well as possible inclusion in association publications and promotion to media attendees.
With thousands of media in attendance, exhibiting companies will benefit by spotlighting their newest and most innovative products to direct media to their booths. The Online Media Center is designed specifically for journalists to find Show-related news and announcements.
Below are a couple of announcements you will find in the Online Media Center:
- Metra to Display Infinity G37 Turbotactile™ Dash Kit at SEMA
- Southfield Classics Ltd. to Premier New Electric Hot Rod in the Ampere EV Booth in the Electrified Section Featuring Amperes Atom Drive System With Cascadia Motion Motor
- Trulers Unveils Revolutionary Stainless Steel Ruler Set at SEMA Show 2023
Here are a few press release tips:
- Use a strong, short headline that catches the attention of the reader.
- Keep the press release brief. Readers want to know what the press release is about right from the beginning.
- Include a photo when you can. Many editors use only releases that have photos. Submit photos in a high-resolution (300 dpi) image format.
- Always include your booth number and contact information.
To learn more about press conferences, the online media center, or other PR resources available to SEMA Show exhibitors, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.