By SEMA Editors
There are 12 weeks until the aftermarket industry converges in Las Vegas for the 2023 SEMA Show, October 31-November 3. As exhibitors gear up to connect with tens of thousands of dedicated buyers, influencers, dealers and more automotive professionals, here's a list of key deadlines and checklists to keep the industry on track and on budget.
SEMA Show Deadlines List
This all-encompassing checklist provides a breakdown of all of the deadlines for booth orders, rentals, booth vehicle applications, celebrity appearance notifications and more key dates, which are also detailed below.
This checklist allows exhibitors to keep track of all costs--like exhibit design, booth services, freight/material handling, labor and miscellaneous fees. Simply input the exhibiting company name for a personalized form.
Upcoming Key Exhibitor Deadlines
Be sure to check out the complete list of deadlines for more dates.
- August 18: Show Directory Listing Information due.
- August 18: Pocket Guide Company Listing due.
- August 25: Show Directory Advertising Space Reservations due.
- August 31: Show Directory Ad Materials due.
- September 1: Permit Application to Clark County: Hot Works.
- September 1: Permit Application to Clark County: Spraying & Dipping.
- September 1: Booth Design Notification (required for all exhibits 20x20 or larger).
- September 1: Hanging Sign Design Notification Form for Show Management.
- September 8: Celebrity Appearances Notification (to be included in printed Show material).
- September 8: Booth Vehicle Display Application due (for vehicles displayed in the booth).
- September 15: Sponsorship Artwork/Materials due to Freeman.
- September 18: Lead retrieval rental (advanced rate)--CompuSystems.
- September 26: Freight-Freeman Warehouse--first day to accept advance freight.
- September 28: Freeman Discount Deadline--Various Freeman services, including audio-visual and computers; carpet and booth cleaning order; credit card authorization/method of payment; electrical; accessories (advanced rate); furnishings (advanced rate); first-time exhibitor booth package; labor for hanging signage/banner; labor for installation/dismantle; payment authorization form; rental exhibit order (advanced rate); third party payment authorization; utilities; internet/telephone.
- September 29: Exhibitor registration is due for domestic guests (to receive badges in the mail) at semashow.com/register.
Placing Freeman orders before the Thursday, September 28 discount deadline, which offers prices up to 40% off regular rates on nearly all services, is one of the best ways to save ahead of the SEMA Show.
Don't forget that the Exhibitor Services Manual, accessed at semashow.com/esm, is a one-stop shop for all things related to exhibiting at the SEMA Show. It contains everything companies need to know to exhibit like a pro, including the deadline and budget checklists.
And now that you know these dates, exhibitors can also lock in the guaranteed lowest hotel rates by booking in the official SEMA Show Block provided by OnPeak.