By SEMA Editors
Kahn Media--the full-service marketing agency based in Moorpark, California--recently added three exciting new clients to its roster: leading OEM Maserati North America, off-road racing series King of the Hammers and private motorsports club Circuit Florida. The new partnerships build upon the agency's growth and leadership in the automotive and luxury lifestyle industries as it enters the second half of 2023.
"It's exciting to work with innovative and ambitious brands, even more so as these three new clients are entering an era-defining chapter in their company histories," said Dan Kahn, founder and CEO of Kahn Media.
Kahn Media will collaborate with Maserati North America to optimize its new-vehicle debuts and activations throughout Monterey Car Week, kicking off August 11 in Monterey, California, as well as curating earned-media placements with major automotive and business news outlets.
Kahn Media joins King of the Hammers as its official agency of record ahead of its 18th annual event in Johnson Valley, California, in the winter of 2024. Kahn Media will provide event support and coordinate a series of marketing and PR initiatives to further scale and extend its presence.
Scheduled to open in December of 2023, Kahn Media is working to drive awareness and member interest for Circuit Florida, a private motorsports club currently under construction in Auburndale, Florida. This unique real-estate development has a 1.7-mile road course designed by famed track designer Bob Barnard along with 75 luxury townhome-style condominiums, complete with air-conditioned garage spaces and easy track access.
DENSO Announces Independent Aftermarket Group Promotions
Long Beach, California-based DENSO Products and Services Americas--an affiliate of global mobility supplier DENSO Corp.--has announced promotions to its management team.
- Michael Small has been promoted to the senior manager of national accounts sales & marketing. Small has been with DENSO for 11 years, most recently as manager of national accounts.
- Kelly Dickens has been promoted to the manager of national accounts. Dickens has been with DENSO for six years, most recently as the senior account manager.
- Lisa Jinn has been promoted to manager of category management. Jinn has been with DENSO for 16 years, most recently as the program manager of category management.
- Otto Jun has been promoted to manager of heavy-duty OEM/OES. Jun has been with DENSO for 22 years, most recently as the senior account manager.
- Andrew Shlatz has been promoted to manager of heavy-duty aftermarket sales. Shlatz has been with DENSO for seven years, most recently as the national sales manager.