By SEMA Editors
Registration for the 2023 SEMA Show, October 31-November 3 in Las Vegas, is now open at SEMAShow.com/register, and there's no better time than the present for attendees to start planning their custom SEMA Show experience.
For those that still need to, maximize your savings and register at SEMAShow.com/register by June 30 for just $40. Registration is $60 through September 29 and $120 after that date. Early registration ensures that attendees receive their badges in the mail prior to the Show.
Below are some ways attendees can maximize their 2023 SEMA Show experience:
- Check out the floorplan at SEMAShow.com/floorplan and discover new and returning features, including:
- The New Products Showcase is now in the North Hall, where attendees can see innovation and a vision of the future on full display. The North Hall also features the Battle of the Builders and the Art Walk, where attendees can immerse themselves in the lifestyle of automotive car culture; first-time and featured exhibitors; plus expanded Business Services and Mobile Electronics & Technology areas.
- The evolution of electric vehicles (EV) and the future of propulsion will be on display in the EV & Future Propulsion showcase in Central Hall, which also features the Racing and Performance, Hot Rod Alley and the Restoration Marketplace.
- SEMA Central will remain in the Grand Lobby with new content and networking opportunities available for all automotive professionals.
- The world-class SEMA Show Education program and learning areas will be showcased throughout the Las Vegas Convention Center, including the SEMA Collision Repair Stage in the Upper South Hall. Stay tuned for the complete schedule in the coming weeks.
- The world's largest collection of collision repair and refinish products and tools and equipment will be displayed in the Upper South Hall.
- The Global Tire Expo, Powered by TIA, will fill the Lower South Hall alongside Wheels & Wheel Accessories.
- Buyer lounges, networking areas, outdoor exhibits and soon-to-be-announced Show features and activations will be located across the campus.
- The future of trucks, SUVs and off-road, restyling and car care services, and powersports and utility vehicles will be the hallmarks of West Hall.
- Book your favorite hotel at the guaranteed lowest rate in Las Vegas through SEMA's only official housing provider at SEMAShow.com/hotel.
- Review travel discounts available to attendees and save on flights with several major carriers, including Alaska Airlines, Delta Airlines and United Airlines, at SEMAShow.com/attendee.
- With the easing of travel restrictions, SEMA Show organizers are seeing an increase in international travelers and expect the SEMA Show to be a global meet-up. International attendees can use the U.S. Department of State's Visa Wizard to determine their visa needs. In addition, many countries are eligible for the U.S. Visa Waiver Program. If you are traveling from any eligible country, register for your Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) approval before your travel. If you have questions or need assistance, contact customer service at 866-229-3687. International callers dial direct +1-224-563-3154 or email email@example.com. Service is available Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m. CDT.
Visit SEMAShow.com/register to start your journey to the 2023 SEMA Show today!