By SEMA Editors
SEMA has announced the 2023 SEMA Show floorplan is now live and available at SEMAShow.com/floorplan. The team behind the premier automotive specialty-equipment trade show worked to ensure manufacturers could showcase thousands of new innovations across the Las Vegas Convention Center campus, October 31-November 3.
Now that the floorplan is live, buyers and attendees can maximize their Show experience by utilizing the interactive map and exhibitor list at SEMAShow.com/floorplan.
Exhibitors can also prepare for a successful SEMA Show exhibit with the following:
- Exhibitor Services Manual: Everything exhibitors need to plan for a successful Show experience.
- New Products Showcase: Take advantage of the No. 1 destination for buyers; the first product entry is free for all exhibitors.
- Feature Vehicle Display: Highlight a vehicle and direct traffic to your booth.
- Affordable and effective sponsorship opportunities.
And, exhibitors should plan to attend the 2023 SEMA Exhibitor Summit, the two-day event (Tuesday, July 25-Wednesday, July 26) that covers everything needed to exhibit like a professional. SEMA will cover hotel costs for up to two members of each exhibiting company for this unique program, which teaches exhibitors how to:
- Take advantage of SEMA value-added programs
- Use proven strategies to attract buyers to your booth
- Save money and resources on Show costs, such as material handling, electrical and related Show expenses
- Work one-on-one with Show experts to maximize your ROI
- Learn to properly plan and budget to leverage your Show experience
- Explore promotional opportunities through sponsorships and other methods
- Maximize your SEMA Show exhibit experience
Register for the SEMA Show Exhibitor Summit at semashow.com/exhibitor-summit. Contact your SEMA Show sales representative at email@example.com, 909-396-0289 or semashow.com/contact to learn more.
There's still time to secure participation in the 2023 SEMA Show. Get started at SEMAShow.com/buyabooth. Attendee registration for the Show is available at SEMAShow.com/register.