By SEMA Editors
Registration for the 2023 SEMA Show--to be held October 31-November 3 in Las Vegas--opens May 1. The annual automotive aftermarket industry gathering is the ultimate marketplace for debuting innovative new products and groundbreaking vehicle builds and tapping into the latest trends. It is also the prime destination for making new business connections and strengthening existing ones, bringing together all segments of the industry--including racing and performance, mobile electronics, hot rod and restoration, restyling and car care, collision repair, trucks, off-road, powersports, overlanding and wheels and tires.
"With the worldwide automotive industry gathered together in Las Vegas, the SEMA Show gives attendees a rare opportunity to connect in a unique way," said Tom Gattuso, SEMA vice president of events. "Attendees build meaningful relationships, develop trust and strengthen bonds that lead to partnerships and real results. They are engaging on a level that doesn't compare to anything else."
The SEMA Show is the prime destination for making new business connections and strengthening existing ones.
SEMA is dedicated to making the Show as cost-effective as possible for all. By registering early, you can take advantage of the best rates and receive all the necessary information for planning your SEMA Show experience. Early registration also ensures that you will receive your badges in the mail before November's event. From now until until June 30, pricing is just $40. The cost will increase to $60 after June 30 and $120 after September 29.
"The most successful attendees at the SEMA Show are those who secure their credentials early," Gattuso said. "In addition to saving money, Showgoers who register early benefit by learning about special events, opportunities and discounts."
Also, 49 hotels in the official SEMA Show block, powered by onPeak--the SEMA Show's official housing partner--are available with the most-affordable prices and best locations and features on and off the Strip. All of the hotels available through the SEMA Show Block come with a low-price guarantee. To help ensure that your price remains the lowest, SEMA will price-match lower advertised rates, even after your reservations are set. The SEMA Show also provides shuttle service to and from the Show for hotels that are not within walking distance to the Las Vegas Convention Center.
SEMA Show registration comes with countless business-altering benefits, including, but not limited to:
- The opportunity to connect with thousands of brands across the sprawling SEMA Show campus.
- Access to the SEMA Show's number-one buyer destination--the New Products Showcase--which displays the latest, most innovative products across 16 industry categories.
- Access to the adjacent Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo (AAPEX) Show.
- Numerous networking opportunities with the global aftermarket industry.
- Member access to a variety of lounges for opportunities to connect across the Las Vegas Convention Center.
- Access to free education sessions across several different tracks designed to build businesses and careers.
- High-level keynote discussions featuring automotive celebrities and industry leaders.
- Unique experiences, including the Kick-Off Breakfast, SEMA council and network receptions, the SEMA Cruise and more.
- Thousands of the latest vehicle builds of all types on display.
- Glimpses of our industry's future with sections dedicated to new technology, such as electric vehicles (EVs) and alternative fuels, collision and repair, overlanding, ADAS, SEMA Data, SEMA Battle of the Builders and automotive art and culture.
- Travel discounts.
SEMA Show registration is offered in three primary categories--attendee, exhibitor and media--and everyone must qualify to attend. For more information about qualifying documents and the 2023 SEMA Show, visit SEMAShow.com.
Official registration opens May 1, but don't miss out; inquire now about registering to attend!