By Ashley Reyes
Manufacturers of automotive restoration products are invited to promote their products to more than 100,000 car enthusiasts who will gather at Spring Carlisle—one of the world’s largest and most prominent consumer collector car events.
Through the Automotive Restoration Market Organization (ARMO) Hot Products Showcase taking place April 19–22, ARMO members can display their products in an exclusive, high-traffic area at the event, where they will generate interest and possibly sales. ARMO members that sign up at www.sema.org/armo-hot-products-showcase before April 1 will receive:
- Free product exposure. The Showcase is an exclusive no-cost opportunity for ARMO members to display and promote their products to a worldwide audience. Not an ARMO member? Sign up here.
- Exposure to 100,000+ consumers. With thousands of automotive hobbyists and restoration enthusiasts on-site, the prime positioning of the Showcase tent gives products superb exposure.
- Chance to win a New Product Award. Consumers will vote for their favorite new products inside the Showcase tent. New product award winners are recognized at the SEMA Show in November.
- It’s worry free! Your product is set-up by ARMO staff. Simply ship your product with a return label, or drop off the product on-site and ARMO takes care of the rest.
- Submit up to four products. Display, not one, not two, but up to four of your hottest and most sought-after restoration products.
Register your products here or contact ARMO Director Marcy Yanus at email@example.com with your questions.