By Ashley Reyes
The automotive aftermarket is evolving—from vehicle trends to shifts in consumer spending to new vehicle technology. As the automotive specialty-equipment market enters 2023, companies need to be informed on what to expect in the new year and beyond to make the best decisions for their business.
Set to be released on January 26, the new “2023 SEMA Future Trends Report” will give members thorough insight into where the industry is heading. SEMA members are invited to download the report at www.sema.org/research when it becomes available, and to register now for the SEMA Future Trends: Outlook for 2023 and Beyond webinar, February 2 at 11:00 a.m. (PST).
By attending the webinar, members will gain insight from Gavin Knapp, SEMA director of market research, and Kyle Cheng, SEMA market research manager, as they cover key findings from the report in detail, including:
- SEMA’s updated market size projection and industry forecast.
- New data on new- and used-car trends (sales, prices, projections).
- An updated forecast on the growth of EVs and ADAS/autonomous technology.
- The status of the ongoing supply-chain disruptions, its impact on the industry and where it’s going.
- Outlook and forecasts for the overall economy—including metrics on economic growth, consumer spending, inflation and consumer confidence.
Don’t miss out—register for the webinar now.