By Ashley Reyes
SEMA Show exhibitors still have time to sign up to host a table that the 2022 SEMA Show Student Program Industry Networking Breakfast on Thursday, November 3.
Connect with students from around the country who are ready and eager to jump start their careers in the automotive aftermarket at the 2022 SEMA Show Student Program Industry Networking Breakfast.
Here are five reasons to give back at the event:
- Discover young talent: Connect with students from around the country who are ready and eager to jump start their careers in the automotive aftermarket. As an exhibitor, you’ll get face-to-face interaction with entry-level candidates who are interested in your organization, expand your pool of talent and develop connections with prospective employees that can last well beyond the end of the SEMA Show.
- Help students explore career opportunities: Meeting with exhibitors helps students gain direct access to the endless career possibilities available in the industry. Share your expertise, inspire students in their career path and gain fulfillment knowing you are contributing to the advancement and success of the industry’s future workforce.
- Promote your brand: Spread awareness of your brand and company and create a meaningful and lasting impression on the industry’s automotive youth. Share your mission, why you do what you do and establish yourself as a reputable business.
- Save time and money: Unlike a traditional job fair where you are competing with companies in varying industries, this event provides you access to dozens of automotive candidates in multiple disciplines—all in a one-stop environment.
- It’s free to participate: Participation is free to exhibiting companies and simply requires one-and-a-half hours from one company representative. No set-up time or marketing materials are required.
Make an impact by reserving your booth here.