By SEMA Editors
The 2022 SEMA Show is about 11 weeks away. Here’s a rundown of key deadlines, including early-bird and advance rates available for several booth services, as well as checklists to keep you on track and on budget.
Complete Deadlines Checklist – Take advantage of Early-bird rates—order before the deadlines!
The deadlines checklist provides a breakdown of all of the deadlines for booth orders, rentals, booth vehicle applications, celebrity appearance notifications and much more.
Budget Checklist – Double check your Show prep.
The budget checklist form allows you to keep track of all your costs and ensures that you are adequately prepared for your experience at the SEMA Show.
Upcoming Exhibitor Deadlines – Take advantage of discounts by acting before the deadlines.
- August 19 - Show Directory Listing Information Due
- September 1 - Celebrity Appearance Notification (to be included in printed Show material)
- September 2 - Booth Design Notification (Required for all exhibits 20x20 sq.-ft. or larger)
- September 2 - Multi-level Booth Design Notification (Required for all exhibits 20x20 or larger)
- September 2 - Permit Application to Clark County–Hot Works
- September 3 - Permit Application to Clark County–Spraying & Dipping
- September 2 - Permit Application to Clark County for Outside Exhibits, Tents, Staking Plans
- September 2 - Hanging Sign Design Notification Form to Show Management
- September 9 - Booth Vehicle Display Application (Vehicles displayed in booth)
- September 18 - Lead Retrieval Rental (Advance Rate)–CompuSystems
- September 16 - Sponsorship Artwork/Materials Due to Freeman
- September 22 - Freight–Freeman Warehouse–first day to accept advance freight
- September 30 - Target Move-in Date Change Request-Freeman
- September 30 - Internet/Telephone Order (Advance Rate)–Cox Business (LVCC)
Click here for a complete listing of 2022 SEMA Show deadlines.
More information on the 2022 SEMA Show is available at www.SEMAShow.com.