By Ashley Reyes
Technicians, installers, shop management and shop owners still have time to sign up for a one-day installer training and general membership meeting, hosted by the SEMA Professional Restylers Organization (PRO).
At PRO’s installer training and general membership meeting, technicians and shop owners will connect directly with accessory manufacturers and get educated on industry standards and installation best practices.
Taking place at Auto Image in Plainwell, Michigan, August 18, 2022, the training is the only program of its kind where technicians and shop owners connect directly with accessory manufacturers and get educated on industry standards and installation best practices.
This year’s event will include trainings from Katzkin, Llumar, Brandmotion, Voxx and Champion Auto.
If you are a shop owner or installer, you are invited to sign up for the free event to:
- Get facetime with accessory manufacturers in an intimate setting.
- Level up your product knowledge and invest in your team.
- Learn tricks of the trade from manufacturers to get a competitive edge.
- Network and learn in a real shop environment instead of your typical trade show.
- Explore revenue opportunities and get introduced to products you may not know.
- Meet and learn from other shop owners and sales personal throughout the area.
All attendees are also invited to attend a PRO networking event at Old Burdick’s in Kalamazoo from 7:00 p.m.–9:00 p.m. the same evening, as well as attend a Cars and Coffee at the SEMA Garage Detroit on August 19 and stay for the Woodward Dream Cruise on August 20. Auto Image is a two-hour drive from SEMA Garage Detroit and the Woodward Dream Cruise.
Don’t wait. Save your seat by clicking here.