By Ashley Reyes
The upcoming National Street Rod Association (NSRA) Street Rod Nationals in Louisville, Kentucky, will provide visitors with the chance to participate in high-powered education sessions featuring top manufacturers in the hot-rod and auto-restoration segments.
HRIA Education Days participants will join manufacturers as they share details about their products and systems through face-to-face educational seminars.
By signing up for HRIA Education Days, August 4–5, participants will join manufacturers as they share details about their products and systems through face-to-face educational seminars. Attendees will learn valuable tips, connect directly with the manufacturers and learn about important processes for working on various hot-rod projects.
Also taking place at the Kentucky Expo Center is an HRIA open meeting and social on August 3, at 3:30 p.m. in room B101. Open to current HRIA members and businesses in the hot-rod market, the meeting will feature the HRIA select committee, which will be on-site as they share updates on the council’s latest initiatives and answer questions about the resources that are available. Drinks and snacks will be provided.
The 2022 schedule includes 12 seminars, six seminars per day, each presented by a different manufacturer. This year’s presenting manufacturers and topics are:
- Flaming River: Steering Systems & Solutions
- Vintage Air: The Basics of Hot Rod and Muscle Car Air Conditioning
- Heidts: How to Choose the Best Suspension for Your Hot Rod
- Hushmat & ZyCoat: Heat is the Enemy of Speed, Performance & Comfort
- Driven Racing Oil: Oil & Storage: Preserving Your Engine
- Wilwood Brakes: Brake System Basics
- Ididit: Advancements in Push Start Ignitions and Installing a Safe Steering System
- Wizard: Automotive Detail and Ceramic Coating
- RideTech: Air Suspension Basics
- Inland Empire: Power Train Vibrations and How to Cure Them
- Borgeson: The Hook Up: Steering Linkage Connections & Components
- Powermaster: Alternators & Starters—Install it Right the First Time
For the full list of Education Days sessions and to RSVP, click here.