During the SEMA Show Summit, trade experts will share the importance and value of planning ahead, and pinpoint affordable ways to reach more buyers at the 2022 SEMA Show.
The 2022 SEMA Show Exhibitor Summit will be held Tuesday–Thursday, July 26–28, in the West Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center (LVCC).
During the Summit, exhibitors will receive helpful tips from Show management and have the opportunity to meet with their SEMA Show sales director. During educational sessions, exhibitors will learn how to:
- Use proven strategies to attract buyers to their booths.
- Save big bucks on Show costs, such as material handling, electrical and related Show expenses.
- Work one-on-one with Show experts to maximize ROI.
- Properly plan and budget to add value to their Show experience.
- Take advantage of SEMA value-added programs.
- Explore promotional opportunities through sponsorships.
- Participate in the New Products Showcase.
- Utilize the Exhibitor Services Manual.
There is no cost to attend. Exhibitors pay for their flight and SEMA takes care of the rest, which includes hotel, shuttle service from hotel to LVCC, breakfast and lunch, a cocktail Hour on July 26 and an excursion on July 27 (TBD).
For more information, contact the Show department at email@example.com or 909-396-0289.