Buyers are already registered from eight countries, including Sweden, Norway, Finland, Iceland as well as the United Kingdom, Netherlands and Belgium to meet with U.S. brands traveling on the inaugural SEMA Nordic trip, scheduled for August 24–28, in Stockholm Sweden.
Attendees will have the opportunity to meet officials of the European Drag Racing Series and more.
Exhibit at a SEMA table-top show and at festival sponsored by Sweden’s largest distributor, visit distributors, retailers and garages of performance and classic car restoration, attend the famed Swedish classic car cruise, meet officials of the European Drag Racing Series and more!
Prices start at $3,860 and include meals, hotel and exhibition costs (with the immediate $1,200 federal grant for qualified companies). Additional state funding may also be available.
Wednesday, August 24
- Evening opening dinner and trade buyer panel.
Thursday, August 25
- U.S. government briefing breakfast.
- One-on-one meetings with trade buyers.
- Evening networking event.
Friday, August 26
- Tour resellers/workshops.
- Dinner (attend famed evening classic car cruise in downtown Stockholm).
Saturday, August 27
- Exhibiting/Enthusiast day at “The Big Hansen Day.”
Sunday, August 28
- Use this day to visit buyers, sight see or head back home.
- Program officially over
SEMA Nordic participants will exhibit at a tabletop display much like the one pictured above at the first SEMA Australia trip.
For more information contact Linda Spencer at email@example.com or visit sema.org/nordic.