By Ashley Reyes
Implementing change at a company can be a daunting task when employees are complacent and comfortable doing things the way they have always been done. When a team is resistant to change, growth or improvement can be affected.
To motivate staff and have them fully support your idea for change, it’s important to understand how to develop and present the idea in an appealing manner.
During the SEMA Businesswomen’s Network (SBN) live webinar on May 19, at 11:00 a.m. (PDT), SEMA members will participate in interactive breakout sessions and open discussions on:
- How value is the foundation for change.
- How to advance your idea for change using curiosity, empathy and evidence.
- How to position your idea.
- How to prototype, measure and adjust your idea.
- How to add value to your career by introducing and implementing change
Participants should be prepared to present a change idea to discuss during this live session.