By SEMA Editors
The digital SEMA Show Exhibitor Service Manual (ESM)—one of the most powerful online tools—was developed to highlight links to all of the resources pertinent to having a successful exhibit at the Show.
Utilizing the New Products Showcase is the best way to get your products in front of thousands of buyers at the SEMA Show.
To help you navigate efficiently, each section is broken down to the basics. Time spent understanding the tools available to you will pay dividends with ease of participation, provide better visibility with buyers and save you valuable time and money.
Included in the Exhibitor Service Manual:
- Feature vehicle information and application—deadline July 29
- New Products Showcase submissions—first product is free; additional products $75 (prior to October 8)
- Guidelines and policies
- Marketing, advertising and sponsorship
- Advertising opportunities
- Public-relations opportunities
- Directory listing—deadline to update your listing in the Show Directory is August 23
- Sponsorship brochures
- Meeting room applications
- Contact information
- Show hours
- Deadline checklist
- Booth vehicle information and application
- Information/target times on when freight must be at your booth
- General service contractor information
Show Security Management
The 2022 SEMA Show will be held November 1–4 at the Las Vegas Convention Center. For more information, visit www.SEMAShow.com.