By SEMA Editors
Dates and locations have been scheduled for several upcoming SEMA-sponsored shows, measuring sessions and activities.
- Facebook, Instagram Live Chat: Jody DeVere, AskPatty.com, March 2, 2022
- ARMO General Membership Meeting and Panel Discussion: New SEMA Individual Membership Program Demonstrates Ultimate Advocacy Commitment, March 11, 2022
- SEMA Webinar: ADAS Technology and Its Impact in the Aftermarket, March 15, 2022
- SEMA Measuring Session: ’23 Nissan Z, March 15–18, 2022, SEMA Garage, Diamond Bar, California
- Women’s Leadership Forum, March 16–18, 2022, Avenue of the Arts Hotel, Costa Mesa, California
- HRIA General Membership Meeting & Panel Discussion: A look at the 2022 Car Show Season, March 18, 2022
- FLN Professional Training, March 23–25, 2022, SEMA Garage, Diamond Bar, California
- SEMA Middle East Business Development Program, March 23-30, 2022, Dubai, United Arab Emirates and Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Keystone BIG Show Cross-Council Mixer, March 25, 2022, Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center, Grapevine, Texas
- SEMA Nordic Business Development Program, August 24-28, 2022, Stockholm, Sweden
- 2022 SEMA Show, November 1–4, 2022, Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas
- 2022 PRI Trade Show, December 8–10, 2022, Indiana Convention Center, Indianapolis
For association-related travel, contact Manya Petropaki (email@example.com) at Travel Store USA, 949-930-9268.