By SEMA Editors
Dates and locations have been scheduled for several upcoming SEMA-sponsored shows, measuring sessions and activities.
- SEMA Webinar: SEMA Emerging Trends: Electrification, Alternative Power and Advanced Technology, February 8, 2022
- FLN Live Chat: Autumn Schwalbe, February 9, 2022
- SEMA Webinar: A Practical Approach to Emissions Calibration and Compliance, February 15, 2022
- SEMA Webinar: Performance Reviews for Managers, February 17, 2022
- SEMA Webinar: Hydrogen-fueled ICE for Performance Application, February 23, 2022
- Women’s Leadership Forum, March 16–18, 2022, Avenue of the Arts Hotel, Costa Mesa, California
- FLN Professional Training, March 23–25, 2022, SEMA Garage, Diamond Bar, California
- SEMA Middle East Business Development Program, March 23-30, 2022, Dubai, United Arab Emirates and Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- SEMA Nordic Business Development Program, August 24-28, 2022, Stockholm, Sweden
- 2022 SEMA Show, November 1–4, 2022, Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas
- 2022 PRI Trade Show, December 8–10, 2022, Indiana Convention Center, Indianapolis
For association-related travel, contact Manya Petropaki (firstname.lastname@example.org) at Travel Store USA, 949-930-9268.