By Ashley Reyes
SEMA Wheel and Tire Council (WC) members are invited to join the council’s first-ever Virtual Happy Hour on Wednesday, February 2, at 4:00 p.m. (PST).
The event will connect wheel and tire professionals from throughout the United States and offer them a chance to learn how one key player in modern marketing advanced bringing custom wheels to the aftermarket. Participants will hear from special guest Brad Fanshaw, who revolutionized the go-to marketing strategy for custom wheels as the president and COO of Boyds Wheels and Hot Rods by Boyd, as he discusses:
- The role of cross promotion and endorsements in growing a wheel brand.
- Tips on staying relevant in a changing marketplace.
- Integrating media with your core business.
- Getting started in wheels after coming from a completely different industry (action sports).
- Innovating field marketing for aftermarket wheels while running Boyds.
Attendees will then compete in a fun trivia challenge for a chance to win bragging rights and prizes!