By SEMA Editors
Dates and locations have been scheduled for several upcoming SEMA-sponsored shows, measuring sessions and activities.
- ETTN Live Chat featuring Tom Gattuso, SEMA Vice President of Events; Sage Thomas, Donk Master; Scott Highland, RWB; Roland Hence, FrontLane; and Jared Chavez, Horizon Brands, January 11, 2022
- SBN Live Chat featuring Theresa Contreras, LGE-CTS Motorsports, January 12, 2022
- YEN Virtual Happy Hour, January 13, 2022
- SEMA Webinar: Influencer Marketing for Aftermarket Brands, January 13, 2022
- SEMA Webinar: “Outlook for 2022: Industry Forecast, Supply Chain Projections and Changing Consumer Demographics,” January 19, 2022
- FLN Live Chat featuring Nick Caloroso, Driven Lighting Group; and Matt Beenen, BuiltRight Industries, January 19
- Webinar: Navigating the Virtual MPMC Media Trade Conference, January 20, 2022
- MPMC Media Trade Conference, January 25–27, 2022
- FLN Professional Training, March 23–25, 2022, SEMA Garage, Diamond Bar, California
- SEMA Middle East Business Development Program, March 23-30, 2022, Dubai, United Arab Emirates and Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- SEMA Nordic Business Development Program, August 24-28, 2022, Stockholm, Sweden
- 2022 SEMA Show, November 1–4, 2022, Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas
- 2022 PRI Trade Show, December 8–10, 2022, Indiana Convention Center, Indianapolis
For association-related travel, contact Manya Petropaki (firstname.lastname@example.org) at Travel Store USA, 949-930-9268.