By SEMA Editors
Dates and locations have been scheduled for several upcoming SEMA-sponsored shows, measuring sessions and activities.
- 2021 Performance Racing Industry (PRI) Trade Show, December 9–11, 2021, Indianapolis
- YEN Networking Mixer, December 9, 2021, The Westin Hotel – Ten Hands Social Bar & Eatery Restaurant, Indianapolis
- SBN Gear Up Girl Lunch, December 10, 2021, Indiana Convention Center, Room 208
- MPMC Happy Hour, December 10, 2021, Indiana Convention Center, 2nd Floor Serpentine Lobby
- MPMC Performance Racing Industry Reception, December 10, 2021, Indiana Convention Center, Meeting Room 208
- Measuring Session: ’22 Toyota GR86, December 13–15, 2-21, SEMA Garage, Diamond Bar, California
- YEN Live Chat with Brett Campbell, December 15, 2021
- MPMC Media Trade Conference, January 25–27, 2022
- SEMA Middle East Business Development Program, March 22-29, 2022, Dubai, United Arab Emirates and Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- SEMA Nordic Business Development Program, August 24-28, 2022, Stockholm, Sweden
- 2022 SEMA Show, November 1–4, 2022, Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas
For association-related travel, contact Manya Petropaki (firstname.lastname@example.org) at Travel Store USA, 949-930-9268.