In partnership with Toyota, the SEMA Garage in Diamond Bar, California, has announced a Measuring Session, powered by the SEMA Professional Restylers Organization (PRO), for the ’22 Toyota GR86, December 13–15.
The SEMA Garage will host a Measuring Session featuring the ’22 Toyota GR86.
The event will allow SEMA members to have a close-up experience with this newly designed vehicle. This event will feature the GR86 and GR86 Premium composed of the following:
- 2.4L 4-Cylinder Boxer Engine
- Rear-Wheel Drive (RWD) Drivetrain
- Six-speed Manual Transmission
- Automatic Transmission
- Active Safety Suite (on Auto Transmission options)
- Pre-Collision Braking System
- Pre-Collision Throttle Management
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) with Lead Vehicle Start Alert
- Lane-Departure Warning with Sway Warning
- Automatic High Beams
- Parking Assist (on Premium models)
- Reverse Automatic Braking (on Premium models)
Please note that this will be an in-person event at the SEMA Garage in Diamond Bar, California. In order to comply with state and local health guidelines, this event will require scheduled appointments. Due to high demand, all appointments will be time limited and subject to approval by availability.
Toyota technicians will be on-site to provide disassembly of selective components.
*All registered attendees will be required to an initial temperature check, wear face coverings and gloves, as well as practice social distancing during their appointment.