The monorail is a great option for getting to the SEMA Show each day. Trains arrive every 4–8 minutes and will begin operation at 6:00 a.m. on SEMA Show days (Tuesday–Friday, November 2–5).
There are seven stations along the Las Vegas Monorail route. With a total of nine running trains, one train arrives at each station every few minutes.
The extended Show hours are:
- Monday, November 1: 6:00 a.m.–12:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, November 2–Thursday, November 4: 6:00 a.m.–2:00 a.m.
- Friday, November 5: 6:00 a.m.–3:00 a.m.
- MGM Grand Station
- Bally’s/Paris Station
- Flamingo/Caesars Palace Station
- Harrah’s/The LINQ Station
- Las Vegas Convention Center Station
- Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino Monorail Station
- SAHARA Las Vegas Station
Look for Monorail kiosks throughout the Las Vegas Convention Center and at participating hotels to purchase discounted tickets. Showgoers can save money and purchase discounted multi-day Monorail passes. For more information, call 702-699-8200.
Discounted Ride Passes:
- Single Ride: $5
- 24-Hour Pass: $13
- Two-Day Pass: $23
- Three-Day Pass: $25
- Four-Day Pass: $32
- Five-Day Pass: $38
- Seven-Day Pass: $49