By Della Domingo
The opening of the 2021 SEMA Show is less than two weeks away and more exhibitors are making headlines with vehicle and product debuts. Details about what attendees will see during the event, November 2–5, in Las Vegas, are making headlines:
Modern Tire Dealer: Toyo to Unveil More Than 30 ‘World-Debut’ Vehicles During SEMA
- More than 30 vehicles—as well as two, “crowd-stopping” art installations—will be on display at Toyo Tire U.S.A. Corp.’s Treadpass exhibit during the 2021 SEMA Show.
Body Shop Business: Akzonobel, Dave Kindig to Partner Once Again at SEMA Show
- Dave Kindig, television star of MotorTrend Network’s Bitchin’ Rides show and creator of custom car company Kindig-it Design, will again play a major role. Kindig will conduct daily autograph sessions throughout the week at the rig, displaying five one-of-a-kind vehicles. AkzoNobel will also have its paints featured on show cars throughout the event.
- The company has announced it will show an electric crate motor at the SEMA Show this year. This means the Blue Oval will join GM with its Electric Connect and Cruise eCrate kit in offering the necessary hardware to electrify older cars.
The automaker’s motorsports tech center in Texas is building an updated version of the pickup-based camper it collaborated with the Chinook RV company on in the ’70s that will be unveiled at the SEMA Show in Las Vegas this November.
For more news from exhibitors, visit the Online Media Center. Below are some of the latest announcements you will find in the Online Media Center:
- Project X Vaughn Gittin Jr. and Chelsea Denofa Autograph Signing
- Old Air Products Introduces the ’67–’68 Mustang Center Vent for Factory Air
- Unmatched Spray Booth “Standards” vs. Options
- Winjet Automotive and Wolfstorm Offroad Attends SEMA 2021 in West Hall
- Avery Dennison Announces SEMA 2021 Schedule of Events
- God, Guys, & Gears Gets Ready for the 2021 SEMA Show
- How SEMA Connects Partners That Revolutionize an Industry
- Giant Loop Introduces Armadillo Bag Liquid Power Reservoirs
- It’s Time to Stop Taking Car Batteries for Granted
- Quick Check Commercial, Hunter’s New Unmanned Heavy-Duty Alignment and Inspection System
- Ivan Tampi Destroys All Other C8 Corvette Widebody Designs
All SEMA Show exhibitors are welcome to upload releases free of charge. Upload releases using this link.
The 2021 SEMA Show will take place November 2–5 in Las Vegas.