By Ashley Reyes
New to the 2021 SEMA Show is SEMA Member Central—a convenient place to learn about the association and discover how membership can help businesses be more successful. There will be so much to do and see during the four-day SEMA Show, but here’s why a visit to Member Central should be on your list of things to do:
- With the SEMA Membership staff on hand, visitors will be able get all their questions answered firsthand from the team who works day-to-day on providing benefits to members. Stop by to meet and talk with AJ Carney, SEMA membership director, and Tim Johnson, SEMA membership manager.
- View the entire list of on-demand webinars, as well as upcoming scheduled live webinars, that are available to help members learn new business skills.
- Find out how you can easily download free market research, filled with new data and stats to help you better target your customers, understand the vehicle landscape and prepare for future changes.
- Discover cost-saving benefits that can directly impact your company—including UPS shipping discounts and business insurance solutions.
- Learn about niche-specific networks and councils where you can connect with others who share common goals, interests and challenges throughout the year.
- Access comprehensive services to help your company expand worldwide through SEMA’s international resources.
- Find out how you can access exclusive tools and resources to assist you with product development through the SEMA Garage—including OEM-provided CAD/CAM drawings (technology transfer), measuring sessions and 3-D printing or rapid prototyping.
- Get your questions answered on how you can defend your automotive rights whenever they are in jeopardy through SEMA Individual Membership.
- Learn how to obtain direct ownership of your product data and have it configured and stored in the accepted industry ACES and PIES standards.
- Discover resources available for connecting automotive employers and candidates, as well as assisting future and current automotive professionals pay off their student loans.
SEMA Member Central will be open throughout the SEMA Show. In addition to meeting with the SEMA Membership Team to learn about the benefits and resources, exhibitors will be able to pick up their complimentary tickets to the SEMA Industry Awards Banquet.