By Ashley Reyes
SEMA members at the Show have exclusive access to three Members Lounges during the event. Each Members Lounge offers the ideal place to reconnect, refuel and recharge. Amenities include:
- Meeting rooms that can accommodate small groups (10 or fewer) and are available at no charge to member exhibitors and buyers. (Non-exhibiting manufacturers and members otherwise eligible to exhibit are not permitted to use the meeting rooms.)
- Complimentary coffee, while supplies last.
- Hot or cold lunch available for purchase. (In Members Lounge – North only, a hot lunch will be served from 11:30 a.m.–2:00 p.m. daily. All three Lounges will offer cold “Grab ‘N Go” meals that can be purchased any time during Show hours.)
- Access to computers with a printer and Internet service.
- Charging stations.
- Networking areas.
- Rest stops.
All three Member Lounges will be open during Show hours. Lounges are located:
- North Hall, Room N251
- West Hall, Booth 58065
- Lower South Hall, Booth 49031
To learn more, contact SEMA’s Membership Director, AJ Carney at 909-978-6697 or andreac@SEMA.org.