By SEMA Editors
Dates and locations have been scheduled for several upcoming SEMA-sponsored shows, measuring sessions and activities.
- SEMA Webinar: The State of Specialty-Automotive Retail, October 13, 2021
- YEN Live Chat Featuring YEN Chair Nick Caloroso and YEN Chair-Elect Matt Beenen, October 13, 2021
- OLAF Octoberfestivus – TORA and YEN Mixer, October 16, 2021, Holcomb Valley Ranch, Big Bear, California
- SEMA Webinar: Wheel and Tire Prep for SEMA Show, October 21, 2021
- 2021 SEMA Show, November 2–5, 2021, Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas
- SEMA International Happy Hour, November 3, 2021, LVCC West Hall, Room W233
- 2021 Student Program Networking Breakfast, November 4, 2021, LVCC West Hall, W322
- SEMA Ignited and Friday Experience, November 5, 2021, Las Vegas Convention Center – West Hall Parking Lot
- INA PAACE Automechanika Mexico, December 1–3, 2021, San Luis Potosí Convention Center, Mexico
- 2021 Performance Racing Industry (PRI) Trade Show, December 9–11, 2021, Indianapolis
- SEMA Middle East Business Development Program, March 22-29, 2022, Dubai, United Arab Emirates and Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- SEMA Nordic Business Development Program, August 24-28, 2022, Stockholm, Sweden
For association-related travel, contact Manya Petropaki (firstname.lastname@example.org) at Travel Store USA, 949-930-9268.