By Della Domingo
SEMA exhibitors are busy preparing for the SEMA Show and planning to reconnect with the industry in person for the first time since 2019. Attendees will be able to touch, feel and experience all the new products manufacturers have been developing. Make sure you don’t miss seeing the exciting new products at the Show; get a sneak peek at what they will show by regularly checking the Online Media Center.
Below are some of the latest announcements you will find in the Online Media Center:
- All-Inclusive Serpentine System With Carbon-Fiber Finish
- Livernois Motorsports Releases Mycalibrator Tuner For ’21 Ford Bronco Sport 2.0l
- Mam Software Gets Rebranded Kerridge Commercial Systems
- New and Improved Original Bolt Buster Bb2x High Power Heat Induction Tool 1800 Watts Twice the Power
- Store, Elevate, and Conceal Every Jeep Needs These Accessories
- Hunter’s New 35,000-lb. Four-Post Is Everything You Need for Fast and Efficient Heavy-Duty Alignment and Service
- Bolt “Breakthrough One-Key Locks” for ’21 Ford Models
- New Technology Buffer Saves Time and Improves Profits With Superior Finishes
All SEMA Show exhibitors are welcome to upload releases free of charge. Upload releases using this link.
The 2021 SEMA Show will take place November 2–5 in Las Vegas.