By Della Domingo
Exhibitors are gearing up for an exciting 2021 SEMA Show (November 2–5 in Las Vegas) filled with new product debuts, vehicle unveilings and industry news. For the most recent announcements, visit the SEMA Show Online Media Center and sort exhibitor press releases by type of announcement and/or market segment. Below are some of the latest announcements you will find:
- Introducing Tailhand, A Category-Defining Pickup Truck Accessory Just Named an Auto Industry Innovation Semi-Finalist
- Griot’s Garage—Odor Neutralizing Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner—Advance Formula Eliminates Stains and Odors Fast
- Ceramic Wash & Coat—The Easy Way to Add Ceramic Protection Every Time You Wash
- Tesla Powered—Extreme Electric ’65 Mustang
- Sawtooth Tonneau Chosen as Semi-Finalist in SEMA Launch Pad Competition
- The World’s First Expandable Compact Trailer
- RYNO Classifieds to Amp Up the Excitement at SEMA and PRI Trade Shows
All exhibitor press releases can be found at www.semashow.com/press. Find additional SEMA Show news at www.semashow.com/news.
SEMA Show exhibitors are welcome to upload releases to the Online Media Center free of charge.