By SEMA Editors
Dates and locations have been scheduled for several upcoming SEMA-sponsored shows, measuring sessions and activities.
- Stratasys Experience Tour, August 27, 2021, SEMA Garage, Diamond Bar, California
- SEMA Webinar: Preventing Ransomware in the Automotive Aftermarket – What SEMA Retailers, Manufacturers and WDs Can Do to Mitigate Threats, August 31, 2021
- Facebook Live Chat Featuring Kim Pendergast, September 1, 2021
- SEMA Webinar: Thriving From Day 1 to Day 365, September 9, 2021
- SEMA Webinar: The Value of a Diverse Team, September 14, 2021
- SEMA Webinar: Emerging Trends: Electrification, Alternative Power and Advanced Technology, September 15, 2021
- PRO General Membership Meeting & Installer Training, September 16–17, 2021, Auto Additions, Westerville, Ohio
- 2021 SEMA Show, November 2–5, 2021, Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas
- INA PAACE Automechanika Mexico, December 1–3, 2021, San Luis Potosí Convention Center, Mexico
- 2021 Performance Racing Industry (PRI) Trade Show, December 9–11, 2021, Indianapolis
- SEMA Middle East Business Development Program, March 22-29, 2022, Dubai, United Arab Emirates and Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
For association-related travel, contact Manya Petropaki (firstname.lastname@example.org) at Travel Store USA, 949-930-9268.